There are many possible reasons why you will need to hard reset your Netgear WiFi extender device. The reason can be any one but you have to make sure that if you are resetting your Netgear WiFi extender device then you can manage the all steps accurately. In this article we are going to explain the steps so that you can reset your device to all default settings and then you can enjoy the configurations for your device from a fresh end. In most of the cases http:// my WiFi ext netadmin login page is used to reconfigure your device. You can also change the Netgear WiFi extender login details for your device and reconfigure this device once again.
Here are the Steps to Reset your Netgear WiFi Extender Device
· Launch web browser at computer device and that device must be connected to the Netgear WiFi extender device.
· In the address bar fill http:// mywifiext.net address in the address bar.
· Fill the Netgear WiFi extender login user name and password and hit on the enter key.
· Go for the “Settings” option.
· Choose “Other Settings” tab from there.
· There you will find the “Reset” option and this option will allow you to reset your device.
· Click on the option and once again click on “Yes” button.
These are the simple steps for resetting your Netgear WiFi extender device to all default settings. You can also press the reset button from your Netgear WiFi extender device and once you press that button, your device reset to all default settings.